- You must purchase one of the resource packages to purchase the extra Equipment packs
1,200.00€ – 1,500.00€
Resource, Equiment & Consultancy Package
- Website/Resource Access
- Equipment Pack incl. 15 knives, 15 chopping boards, 15 peelers, 15 graters and a spiraliser
- 2 days of consultancy support
*1 class is up to 30 pupils.
Please select the number of classes per school you would like to participate to ensure that your receive enough of the resources through the post as well as the online resources.
**The extra classes does not include extra Equipment packs, if you would like to purchase further equipment packs please add these to your basket seperately.
Website resources include:
- A detailed scheme of work
- Draft letter for parents
- Resource planner
- Detailed weekly lesson plans
- Weekly videos with Chef Harry Lomas (MBE), fellow chefs and/or Katharine Tate, Founder and Director of The Food Teacher™
Resources through the post you will also receive:
- 20 page colour printed pupil journals (including assessment criteria)
- Pupil certificates
- Copies of the award winning books ‘No Kitchen Cookery for Primary Schools’ and ‘Now We’re Cooking!
- Delivering the National Curriculum through Food’
- Printed posters
- Equipment packs (additional cost)
|Number of Classes (up to 30 pupils)||
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9